Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Farewells and Good Wishes!

Farewell, My Colleagues,


This has been an incredible learning experience, and I will never forget how important communication and listening skills are to forming relationships. I realized that I have to work hard to become a great communicator, and it will be a lifelong journey. I have enjoyed all the reading material and the discussion posts. And this is one textbook that I will keep and use, along with some of the other resources.

I have the greatest respect for all of you and I hope and pray that you will all develop into great collaborators and communicators. Thank you for sharing your experiences, genuine comments, and encouragement with generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learner-Centered Teaching!

I selected the BFE Early Literacy Lesson, class. Ms. Kathleen Edgar circle time was used for interaction and sharing content. The teacher ...