Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2017

When I Think of Child Development

Children need love especially when they do not deserve it-Harold Hubert

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today-Stacia Tauscher


You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance-Franklin P. Jones


Image result for famous quotes about childrenWhen I think of Childhood Development, I think Children are precious, and we are the caretakers. I am excited about all the new information I have examined, researched, and learned this semester.  I am hoping that we are able to stay our course, and become the Masters of Child Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learner-Centered Teaching!

I selected the BFE Early Literacy Lesson, class. Ms. Kathleen Edgar circle time was used for interaction and sharing content. The teacher ...