Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Still Learning!

  I am happy to say I learned a little more about blogging. I have a RSS aggregator in Feedreader, and I posted on a couple of Blogs.(I think)  I am learning that the work for a Masters is more complicated than getting a Bachelor.  That is logical, so I am not sure why I was surprised.
 Atlanta was also affected by Irma, I have been off work all week.  Hopefully the Atlanta Board of Education will be functioning by Thursday.  It is like an unplanned vacation.  But I am thankful I have not lost power, the lights only blinked off a couple of times. Bloggers share your experience if you were in the path of Irma.  I pray everyone and their families are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learner-Centered Teaching!

I selected the BFE Early Literacy Lesson, class. Ms. Kathleen Edgar circle time was used for interaction and sharing content. The teacher ...